Deals and Combos
DEALS & COMBOS
We are extremely proud of the fact that PowerTill can control your items sales very efficiently. This functionality is the result of a lot of constructive feedback from our Australian and British counterparts.
Foodservice operators in these countries seem to market their menu’s and specials quite agressively because competition in their marketplace is very strong.
Listed below are the 4 principal methods that PowerTill uses to control your sales, namely through Discounts, Mix ‘n Match, Meal Deals and Linked Items.
Finally we have listed examples of how we have used these marketing functions in real life situations. Please bear in mind that this functionality is automatic, that is to say the system ensures that your operators cannot give your profits away to their friends & family!
• Item Discount
– Discount on any item 1
– Discount on selected item 2
• Subtotal Discount
– Discount on the entire sale 3
– Discount on selected items 4
• Lowest Price Discount
– Discount on the cheapest item 5
Mix ‘n Match
Regular Mix ‘n Match
– Package of similar items, discount when qty is reached 6
• Lowest Price Free
– Package of similar items, cheapest is always free when qty is reached 7
– Package of unlike items for a fixed price 8
• Auto-Ring Deal Items
– Package of unlike items, some preset items, for a fixed price 9
• Auto-Check Deal Items
– Tells you when you have all/almost all the items to make a deal
– Buy an item and you get an unlike item free 10